"Farmacja Polska" – ISSN: Printed 0014-8261; ISSN: On-line 2544-8552
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE EDITOR-IN-CHIEF
The editor-in-chief is responsible for the scientific quality of the journal, in particular for:
• obtaining valuable scientific content for publication in the journal,
• organization and implementation of the review process of submitted works,
• substantive content of individual issues of the journal,
• propagation of the published content and promotion of the journal in the scientific and professional environment.
RESPONSIBILITY OF THE MANAGING EDITOR
The managing editor is responsible for the daily functioning of the editorial office, including:
• organization of editorial work,
• operational implementation of the publishing process, including timely issuance of individual issues,
• supervising the publishing process,
• office and financial services for the magazine, including for concluding the necessary contracts,
• supervision over the work of external entities supporting the editorial work,
• supervision over the functioning of the website and development of the journal's website at https://polishpharmacy.ptfarm.pl and https://www.ptfarm.pl/wydawnictwa/czasopisma/farmacja-polska
• conducting editorial activities in accordance with the provisions of the press law and other applicable regulations, including the internal regulations of the Polish Pharmaceutical Society,
• cooperation with stakeholders, including conference organizers and the media.
STATISTICAL EDITOR'S RESPONSIBILITY
The statistical editor with relevant experience and knowledge in the field of applying statistical methods is responsible for:
• verification of statistical methods used in the published content, supporting the editor-in-chief in this respect.
TECHNICAL EDITOR – mgr Joanna Czarnecka
Publisher: Polish Pharmaceutical Society
Publisher adress: Dluga St 16, 00-238 Warsaw, Poland
Adrress for correspondence:
Editorial office adrress: Dluga St 16, 00-238 Warsaw, Poland
Editorial phone numer: +48 71 784 03 15
Selection of the editors of the journal "Farmacja Polska"
- The Editor-in-Chief and Statistical Editor of the journal "Farmacja Polska" are elected for a calendar year.
- The term of office of the Editor-in-Chief and Statistical Editor begins on 1 January of the following calendar year after his election.
- The Editor-in-Chief and the Statistical Editor are elected by the Main Board of the Polish Pharmaceutical Society (PTFarm).
- Each year, the Main Board of PTFarm decides to extend the current term of office for another term or not to extend the term of office of the Editor-in-Chief and the Statistical Editor. Such a decision must be made no later than the end of November of the year preceding the beginning of the new term of the Editor-in-Chief.
- Before making the appointment decision, candidates shall present the concept of journal management and development, as well as a curriculum vitae in which they present achievements in research work and experience in editing scientific journals.
- In justified cases, the Main Board of PTFarm may decide, by an absolute majority of votes in a secret ballot, to dismiss the Editor-in-Chief and the Statistical Editor during the term of office.
- The managing editor is a full-time employee and is not subject to the above selection rules. His competences result from professional practice and the conditions that must be met when hiring a full-time job.